Skip to content
Are You Practicing a Healthy Faith? Ten Questions to Ask Yourself
- It is free from magic and helps the individual to see a source of ideal power which is continuously working in his life.
- Is it socially effective in ways that help the individual strengthen his sense of community with others in sharing the love of Christ?
- Does it emphasize the worship of God, other than people or other gods
- Does it demonstrate humility in the acceptance of all people in their failures, race, and class?
- Accepts the existence of God, and the trinity.
- Shows love and concern to its followers in obedience to God’s word.
- Helps individuals rise above condemnation of sin to embrace the totality of life and forgiveness as decreed by the word of God.
- Emphasizes scripture as that ultimate truth in life.
- There is freedom for people to live their lives independently while maintaining communal worship and life.
- Offers equality where everyone shares the same standing as children of God and is treated like so.